Go to recent INPhobe...

11.13.2009

H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Causes Miscarriages

· Vaccines And Pregnancy Do Not Mix!
http://organichealthadviser.com/archives/shocking-h1n1-swine-flu-vaccine-miscarriage-stores-from-pregnant-women-tell-your-doctors-that-vaccines-and-pregnancy-do-not-mix
organichealthadviser.com organichealthadviser.com
U.S. health authorities have made pregnant women one of the highest priority groups for getting the H1N1 swine flu vaccine, but is it actually safe for pregnant women and their babies? Well, the truth is that miscarriage reports from pregnant women who have taken the H1N1 swine flu vaccine are starting to pour in from all over the nation. Vaccines and pregnancy simply do not mix safely. In fact, the package inserts for the swine flu vaccines actually say that the safety of these vaccines for pregnant women has not been established.
What you are about to read below should shock and anger you. If they are telling us that the swine flu vaccine is not safe for children under 6 months of age, then why in the world would it be safe for pregnant women and their babies? That doesn't make an ounce of sense, does it?
The following H1N1 swine flu vaccine miscarriage horror stories are from miscarriage.about.com... [There are others reported at community.babycenter.com, but these reports have been taken down: the link in their web leads no-where! (Try it)]
miscarriage.about.com - Miscarriages after H1N1 vaccination
[...and there are more, many more. To read the rest of the reports, click on the image above, or visit miscarriage.about.com]
Reblog it with Zemanta

4 comments:

Ashley said...

On Monday November 16th i had an ultrasound and everything was fine the heartbeat was normal, i was 6 weeks and 2 days along. At this appointment i recieved the H1N1 Vaccine and on Wednesday November 18th i miscarried. I hope every pregnant women reads these blogs before getting the Vaccine.

I N P h o b e said...

My sentiments, Ashley. Thank you for sharing.

In lak'ech.

Anonymous said...

I received the swine flu vaccine during the 6th week of my pregnancy. I went for my first ultrasound and the baby was only measuring to be 6 weeks along instead of 8 weeks. I went back two weeks later to see if the baby had grown and it had not. I miscarried the next day.

Anonymous said...

I had the invite to have the jab. My parents begged me not to as midwifes in their area were advising against it. I spoke to my midwife about their concerns and she said it was fine the benefits out weigh the risks. This was on the wednesday i was 8 weeks pregnant. I was suffering from really bad morning sickness from the moment i feel pregnant and feeling even worse by the fact i felt quite ill after having the jab. On the Monday i was concerned by the fact i actually felt quite well and my morning sickness had appeared to disappear. i called my midwife with my concerns but said not to worry that probably doesn't mean anything. following day i thought she was right as i felt a little sick although nowhere as bad as before. On the Saturday evening i saw some spotting called my midwife who said to wait til the morning i did but it seemed heavier so went to the hospital. The Gynocologist tried doing a scan but seemed very vague about what he could see not seeming to be able to use the machine. I had a scan booked for the thursday as they couldn't get me in sooner and packed me off home. Following day i lost my baby. One week later i would have been having my dating scan and i never got to see it.
I have now received the invite for my 7 month old and 3 year old to have the swine flu jab. Will i do it NO!