Go to recent INPhobe...

9.05.2009

ERR Fluxgenerator -James B. Schwartz

· Selfrunning 3 KW Free Energy ERR Fluxgenerator ·

"Its similar to Tom Bearden's MEG, except that it doesnt need an external power supply to switch the magnetic fields. It uses a very powerful magnet with a special circuit board that contains a new hi-tech chip to switch the magnetic fields. It also contains ultra-thin graphite sheets called graphene. Using a very sensitive technique, we were able to separate the individual sheets of carbon atoms that are layered on top of one another in graphite. These layers are electrically conducting because they contain electrons that are free to roam across each layer. In the graphene, the charge carrying particles act as if they're without mass, or weight. In this respect they're more like photon particles that convey light than like electrons."

"I don't plan on getting a patent because I don't plan on selling the technology. I did try to patent it back in Sept. 1984, and the patent office sent me a very scary letter stating a Secrecy Order (Title 35, United States Code (1952), Sections 181-188). It said that the unauthorized disclosure of which might be detrimental to the national security. After reading the whole letter I decided it was too scary to try and patent it."

"I have over 30 years of research in my ERR technology, and I’m not interested in wasting my time with the skeptics. Myself and the other members of our research group are not interested in selling this technology. We fund all our own research, we don’t have to account to any investors nor do we wish to take on any."
Electromagnet Flux Energy Research
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work James!!! I have also invented a machine that uses the same Tesla Principles. The Magnetic Engine I have is slightly different from yours in that it does have moving rotors on a shaft with bearings. Everything breaks down to 3. The difference between my Unit and yours is Three Fold.

1. My unit will produce an enormous amount of power...probably in the megawatts and also weighs a little more than yours..mine about 100-200lbs.

2.I do not need to use wires or diodes etc to find the earths frequency as my design is inherently fitted to make these adjustments.

3. My machine is not only an electromagnetic device, but it is also a Torque Machine producing incredible amounts of foot pounds.

You are welcome to speak with me at:
thefuturenow4u@yahoo.com

Warm Regards,
Jeremiah